Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"The empire struck back..."
I'm glad he's still "working on ConsoleTab", despite preorders still not being open almost a year after they were supposed to be. Because if there's one thing I've learned from AndroidPolice, Laptop Mag, IDC, BusinessInsider, Slashgear, and many others, it's that not only are consumers desperate for Android tablets, but they are DYING for 400 dollar Chinese Android tablets.
[-] The following 1 user Likes xxlariusxx's post:
  • BackerX
Are there any backers on this forum that didn't take the hush money? I want to read the newest update and see how spot on my guesses were.
Christopher Price Wrote:We're not going to ask our teammates in Europe to burn midnight oil to ship source code this weekend. Some cannot even leave their homes, and are under curfew. France is in a state of emergency.

[-] The following 2 users Like Mary's Goats's post:
  • Backer, BackerX
Unfortunately I don't have the ability to read the latest batch of lies, I mean updates, that our favorite CEO made to his Kickstarter backers, but it seems based on these latest comments it's nothing new: modifying WiFi antennas, radios, and certifying firmware.

I mean, that explains the almost year-long delay on the pre-order, right? And it has NOTHING TO DO with ConsoleOS. The backers never ordered a fucking tablet. Unbelievable.

Christopher Price Wrote:We're not going to ask our teammates in Europe to burn midnight oil to ship source code this weekend. Some cannot even leave their homes, and are under curfew. France is in a state of emergency.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mary's Goats's post:
  • BackerX
It's like he and Saygus take weekly turns spitting out the same excuses.
  • BackerX
(07-11-2017, 09:32 AM)xxlariusxx Wrote: It's like he and Saygus take weekly turns spitting out the same excuses.

Saygus might have taken on Christopher Price as an intern/consultant.  That would explain a lot.
http://www.androidpolice.com/2017/07/17/...continued/

I guess we know what the next update from Price will be about. Of course, there will be no actual details about ConsoleTab though.
  • BackerX
(07-17-2017, 01:32 PM)xxlariusxx Wrote: http://www.androidpolice.com/2017/07/17/...continued/

I guess we know what the next update from Price will be about. Of course, there will be no actual details about ConsoleTab though.

I'd point out in advance that Remix actually shipped some workable products AND is offering full refunds.  Had Mobile Media Ventures (Mobile Media Vultures) delivered anything close to Remix OS's beta, I would have felt my backing funds to have been well stewarded and that "a best effort" was made. 

Instead, it appears Christopher Price blew a lot of smoke and bought himself a domestic sports car and took a trip to Spain on Backer's dimes, and then engaged in a classic campaign of victim-blaming. 

His parents must be filled with shame, to have spawned such a self-entitled societal parasite.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BackerX's post:
  • Mary's Goats
(07-11-2017, 09:32 AM)xxlariusxx Wrote: It's like he and Saygus take weekly turns spitting out the same excuses.

Tooper Teets‏ @TooperTeets  May 29
More

Quick summary so everyone can brush-up on @iConsole/@chrisprice's track record before the new product announcement!
[Image: DBBrmRKVoAANb-V.jpg]

(07-19-2017, 12:09 PM)tbltsx86 Wrote:

Tooper Teets‏ @TooperTeets  May 29
More

Quick summary so everyone can brush-up on @iConsole/@chrisprice's track record before the new product announcement!
[Image: DBBrmRKVoAANb-V.jpg]

says it all.....can see others here:

https://twitter.com/TooperTeets
[-] The following 1 user Likes tbltsx86's post:
  • BackerX
Yup, indefinite hiatus. Intel's fault, again...

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mary's Goats's post:
  • BackerX