Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Console Inc on Wikipedia
Every now and then I'll check in to see if there's ANY update whatsoever about Chris Price honoring his Kickstarter commitments even though it has been obvious for years that he is nothing more than a silmy con artist. In a recent search I came across a Wikipedia entry:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Console_Inc.

I have made some effort to clean up the lies and call him out (e.g. "The number of employees and size of his company is unknown" - a very creative spin on "his company has no known employees ever"), but I can't possibly compete with the crowd. I hope anyone reading this who has frustration with not only being ripped off but the completely brazen and remorseless manner in which he has done so will be encouraged to contribute with citations where possible. More citations = less likelihood of being removed as fabrication or idle slander.
[-] The following 1 user Likes nathanchere's post:
  • BackerX
The link doesn't work above because the final period is left off. Make sure you include the dot at the end:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Console_Inc.
[-] The following 1 user Likes nathanchere's post:
  • BackerX
(09-13-2018, 05:06 AM)nathanchere Wrote: The link doesn't work above because the final period is left off. Make sure you include the dot at the end:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Console_Inc.

The article sickens me.  He wrote a lot of words, backers bought him a car and a trip to Spain. Typical GOP fuck stain.   Then he tidies his crimes with self-adulating Wiki piece. Because that's WWJD?   I've given too many cycles to this fraudulent troglodyte. 

The sheep have been shorn and apparently they didn't mind it enough to pay attention. 

So be it.
The fucker literally dropped off the face of the earth now. All those companies and products....poof

Living in mommy and daddy Price's basement cooking up the next fraud while he poses as a successful CEO online.
Christopher Price Wrote:We're not going to ask our teammates in Europe to burn midnight oil to ship source code this weekend. Some cannot even leave their homes, and are under curfew. France is in a state of emergency.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mary's Goats's post:
  • BackerX
Wikipedia is useless for articles like this, because Price can devote all his time creating sockpuppets and keeping the article the way he wants, whereas other people will eventually give up and go on with their lives.

What we need is a group of people to go in and clean up and watch the article so that Price cannot maintain ownership of it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes sortan's post:
  • BackerX