Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Legal action against this site
Shocked 
I thought I would share this post on KS, I am shaking in my boots 

1. Creator Mobile Media Ventures, Inc. 24 minutes ago
    @Tommy - We have addressed each of those claims repeatedly. They lack merit. Others can read the updates in the Updates tab. We have begun legal action against the site in question.
    We aren't going to waste our time rehashing. Backers can download Console OS at account.console.com.co right now.

2. [Image: 6789508-teddy-bear-toy-isolated-over-whi...74ca2806c0]
    Tommy de Neef 26 minutes ago
    TRUTH ABOUT THIS PROJECT SUMMED UP 
    http://www.consoleosripoff.com/showthread.php…

[-] The following 1 user Likes pk1967's post:
  • BackerX
Soooo......money for lawyers but not refunds? Cool story, Mr. Price. Imagine if there was actually a case, he'd have to have members of his "team" testify. We'd finally see them!
[-] The following 1 user Likes xxlariusxx's post:
  • BackerX
everyday i will be doing a search for some shred of evidence that he even filed. 
Case information Online

BTW, i would love to start a gofundme for legal fee's and post that on all sites.
[-] The following 2 users Like Smokeingit's post:
  • dennis, BackerX
(02-25-2016, 06:16 AM)pk1967 Wrote: I thought I would share this post on KS, I am shaking in my boots 

1. Creator Mobile Media Ventures, Inc. 24 minutes ago
    @Tommy - We have addressed each of those claims repeatedly. They lack merit. Others can read the updates in the Updates tab. We have begun legal action against the site in question.
    We aren't going to waste our time rehashing. Backers can download Console OS at account.console.com.co right now.

2. [Image: 6789508-teddy-bear-toy-isolated-over-whi...74ca2806c0]
    Tommy de Neef 26 minutes ago
    TRUTH ABOUT THIS PROJECT SUMMED UP 
    http://www.consoleosripoff.com/showthread.php…

anyone who is a backer should insure that this project get reported here:

http://kickscammed.com/

ref: http://lamoney.uscstoryspace.com/crowdfunding/

locate Justin Mitchell about 3/4 way dow the page or search for kickscammed.com

[-] The following 1 user Likes tbltsx86's post:
  • dennis
This threat is just as real as the Kickstarter "bans".
[-] The following 2 users Like ach_ks's post:
  • dennis, BackerX
Judge: "Mr. Price, do you have any proof that the allegations put forth against you on consoleosripoff.com are untrue?" 

Price: " I do, Your Honor. Please click the Updates tab on my Kickstarter website."
[-] The following 3 users Like xxlariusxx's post:
  • dennis, pk1967, BackerX
omg! so wait, he starts a campaign that doesn't deliver and now he's crying about criticism? LOL! i want to say he needs to 'man up' but a real man would fight his own battles, especially ones that he started. this just reinforces my notion about him...
[-] The following 1 user Likes dennis's post:
  • BackerX
I don't think there's anything he can do. It's called freedom of speech, yes? This website is here to expose his fraud. He's had plenty of opportunities to prove it's not, and he's done nothing to dispute the claims other than continue to spoon--feed the public his Christopher Price jargon.

I guess he could lawyer up and sue, but that would be a really silly use of funds. "You called me an asshole, I'm going to sue you!!!"
Christopher Price Wrote:We're not going to ask our teammates in Europe to burn midnight oil to ship source code this weekend. Some cannot even leave their homes, and are under curfew. France is in a state of emergency.

Latest horseshit excuse for lack of progress - no doubt we have been threatening him:

[Image: Briysoo.png]
Christopher Price Wrote:We have checkpointed and sent our GitHub rebase to staging
He is now in full playing-the-victim mode. He likes to provoke confrontations as we've all seen. And then when people react, he plays the victim card.