Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Just requested that my favorite tech YouTuber do a piece on Console OS
I love the tech YouTuber Lon Seidman and his channel Lon.tv. He's really a hidden gem and I'm glad his channel is growing. 

He does great videos, and recently he did one about a retro gaming console crowdfunding scam.

I just requested a video on the Console OS debacle. Chime in if you want to see it, he's using his Reddit page to take requests:

https://www.reddit.com/r/lonTV/comments/...onsole_os/
Christopher Price Wrote:We're not going to ask our teammates in Europe to burn midnight oil to ship source code this weekend. Some cannot even leave their homes, and are under curfew. France is in a state of emergency.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mary's Goats's post:
  • BackerX
Lon replied:

Quote:Wow! I need to look into this more.

I think there's a chance we could get a video by a really awesome tech YouTuber exposing this, finally.

Knowing CP, he'll probably contact Lon to "offer his side of the story," but knowing Lon, he'll tackle that with questions. I hope this happens.
Christopher Price Wrote:We're not going to ask our teammates in Europe to burn midnight oil to ship source code this weekend. Some cannot even leave their homes, and are under curfew. France is in a state of emergency.

[-] The following 2 users Like Mary's Goats's post:
  • Ian R, Backer
(03-09-2016, 12:12 PM)Mary Wrote: Lon replied:

Quote:Wow! I need to look into this more.

I think there's a chance we could get a video by a really awesome tech YouTuber exposing this, finally.

Knowing CP, he'll probably contact Lon to "offer his side of the story," but knowing Lon, he'll tackle that with questions. I hope this happens.

That would be so awesome to get some more exposure.  I checked out a few of Lon's videos and really like his style.