Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A new Christopher Price business?
Anyone see this yet? Registered this year, says Christopher Price and the address is the same he's used on a bunch of his other online things. Pretty sure its his parents house. Mr. Big time CEO still lives at home apparently lol.

http://www.bizapedia.com/ca/TOUCHY-INFO-LLC.html
I'm uncomfortable speculating about where a person actually lives, but if it's a public record, there isn't much we can do about that.   

I just never want to be accused of doxxing. That isn't what this project/site is about.  Uncovering astroturfing?  Speculating on how purchases CP made publicly were paid for?  Trying to figure out where Backer Funds went? Hell to the Yeah. 

And I'm not saying that was your intention, Phuckit, so please don't read this the wrong way.  I just want make sure we error on the side of caution when it comes to certain aspects of personal privacy.  I just wanted to get that out there.   I hope I don't sound preachy.  

That being said, does everyone have their wallets out for the Touchy Info Kickstarter?  What tiers are you thinking?
[-] The following 1 user Likes BackerX's post:
  • Phuckit
He definitely lives at home. That address matches one that popped up in another site with Mr and Mrs. Price's name. 

Whatever this Touchy-Info bullshit is, it definitely lines up with his latest comment:

This is really beyond unbelievable. A future product, when the ORIGINAL one still hasn't been delivered. This is the second new product unless he wants us all to forget about the vaporware iConsole Micro, the world's most powerful Android-PC on a stick that was supposed to be released last year.
Christopher Price Wrote:We're not going to ask our teammates in Europe to burn midnight oil to ship source code this weekend. Some cannot even leave their homes, and are under curfew. France is in a state of emergency.

[-] The following 2 users Like Mary's Goats's post:
  • Phuckit, BackerX
(03-08-2016, 10:09 PM)BackerX Wrote: I'm uncomfortable speculating about where a person actually lives, but if it's a public record, there isn't much we can do about that.   

I just never want to be accused of doxxing. That isn't what this project/site is about.  Uncovering astroturfing?  Speculating on how purchases CP made publicly were paid for?  Trying to figure out where Backer Funds went? Hell to the Yeah. 

And I'm not saying that was your intention, Phuckit, so please don't read this the wrong way.  I just want make sure we error on the side of caution when it comes to certain aspects of personal privacy.  I just wanted to get that out there.   I hope I don't sound preachy.  

That being said, does everyone have their wallets out for the Touchy Info Kickstarter?  What tiers are you thinking?

All good i know where youre coming from. I had been sitting on it for awhile but posted it because of his latest post on kickstarter that Marys goats posted above about his new product. I Forgot to mention it lol.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Phuckit's post:
  • BackerX
I don't know, guys, I think I believe him this time. Did you see his tweet about waking up in his office? He even said it was a promotion! Aren't you convinced he's dedicated? Please be convinced he's dedicated!
[-] The following 1 user Likes xxlariusxx's post:
  • BackerX
He's leaked his exit strategy: just move on to another scam.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ach_ks's post:
  • BackerX
(03-08-2016, 10:09 PM)BackerX Wrote: I'm uncomfortable speculating about where a person actually lives, but if it's a public record, there isn't much we can do about that.   

and sometimes the obvious isn't so obvious....

"LLCs let you reduce estate taxes by transferring assets like a family business, farm, real estate or stocks to your children"
(03-09-2016, 08:37 AM)tbltsx86 Wrote:

and sometimes the obvious isn't so obvious....

"LLCs let you reduce estate taxes by transferring assets like a family business, farm, real estate or stocks to your children"

Let's hope there's no little CP's running around. The business ethics instilled in them would be unfathomable.
Christopher Price Wrote:We're not going to ask our teammates in Europe to burn midnight oil to ship source code this weekend. Some cannot even leave their homes, and are under curfew. France is in a state of emergency.

[-] The following 2 users Like Mary's Goats's post:
  • Johniey, BackerX
Do you think that Mobile Media Vultures LLC has capped it's liability capacity and thus it's time to generate a new liability hauling vehicle?
New business seems to be Android in cars - already some seriously cringe-inducing tweets talking to himself

[Image: TLpvnNd.png]
Christopher Price Wrote:We have checkpointed and sent our GitHub rebase to staging
[-] The following 1 user Likes roddie's post:
  • BackerX