Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Saint Christopher Price of Chico, CA
Well, that didn't take long, lol:

‏RobertCC18
@iConsole That update gonna come this weekend? starting to get a little disappointed with the empty promises
(03-13-2016, 11:30 AM)xxlariusxx Wrote: Well, that didn't take long, lol:

‏RobertCC18
@iConsole That update gonna come this weekend? starting to get a little disappointed with the empty promises

Ruh roh Chris! Don't lose your only supporter!
Christopher Price Wrote:We're not going to ask our teammates in Europe to burn midnight oil to ship source code this weekend. Some cannot even leave their homes, and are under curfew. France is in a state of emergency.

Have a little faith, guys - the Developer Rewards page will be updated on 02 March.
Christopher Price Wrote:We have checkpointed and sent our GitHub rebase to staging
Trying out a few excuses for Chris:

Because of the venom demonstrated by the disgraced developer of android-x86.org we've had to cancel our developer rewards program....
nice one sortan.

just about 2 hours left for his update, so that Robert is not disappointed...
Quoting myself:

(03-11-2016, 02:49 PM)Mary Wrote: Yea, the kid just wants to learn. I have a feeling CP will say either: 

1. There were difficulties relaying information to hardware partners and month 1 of Developer Rewards will start in April
  2. The Console OS team had a large meeting, sorting through the hundreds of submissions from developers all over the world, and Robert's wasn't deemed big enough of a submission
  3. They're waiting on receiving the rewards from OEM's (even though CP said they had them) and will touch base with Robert at some other time
  4. He'll give him some CP "refurbished" device that's 4 years old and he bought while coupon-clipping over at Slickdeals.net

Quoting Christopher Price:

I'm so sorry Robert, my child. Your fixes and effort you put in so far are just not going to count because now Developer Rewards starts later even though we said it started on March 2. No rewards for you.
Christopher Price Wrote:We're not going to ask our teammates in Europe to burn midnight oil to ship source code this weekend. Some cannot even leave their homes, and are under curfew. France is in a state of emergency.