Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
He'll get away with this again
They're different people and we'll see if a Kickstarter pops up, but still, this is hilarious. He actually wants to BE Price now lol. Will the one person actually working on Console OS have time for it now? Will Price see him a rival, instead of some naive kid he could exploit? Will he receive support from the community after his allegiance with Price is learned? Stay tuned, folks!
[-] The following 1 user Likes xxlariusxx's post:
  • BackerX
(05-04-2016, 09:44 AM)xxlariusxx Wrote: They're different people and we'll see if a Kickstarter pops up, but still, this is hilarious. He actually wants to BE Price now lol. Will the one person actually working on Console OS have time for it now? Will Price see him a rival, instead of some naive kid he could exploit? Will he receive support from the community after his allegiance with Price is learned? Stay tuned, folks!

OR ARE THEY.......???????????

based on CP's years of doing nothing but blogging, under various names usually,
they could be the same person........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(05-04-2016, 01:17 PM)tbltsx86 Wrote: OR ARE THEY.......???????????

based on CP's years of doing nothing but blogging, under various names usually,
they could be the same person........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They very well could be the same person. There's no way we'll know, but you're right. Christopher has honed the process of pretending to be different people and has it down to a science, so who's to say he didn't create "Robert" months ago to release and test the waters on the next scam?

I mean, Robert loves Console OS (only one it seems), is active on the forums (only one it seems), participates in "Developer Rewards" (only one it seems), and is now releasing an OS. CP knows his image is tainted, and knows the lies he said before about Console OS being deployed in the enterprise were uncovered, so he needs to shake things up a bit.
Christopher Price Wrote:We're not going to ask our teammates in Europe to burn midnight oil to ship source code this weekend. Some cannot even leave their homes, and are under curfew. France is in a state of emergency.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mary's Goats's post:
  • BackerX
I highly doubt it. They have had back and forth conversations on Twitter and on the message boards that I don't think Price would have gone through faking in hopes a bunch of people read it, plus the way Robert types is different than any previous alter ego, and this would have be a highly, highly elaborate, months long scheme just to have the endgame be his alter ego saying that he's 18 and wants to start an OS called Rob Bot. I certainly wouldn't contribute any money to that.

If he was going to start a new scheme with a new alter ego, I don't think he'd associate it with Console OS at all.
[-] The following 2 users Like xxlariusxx's post:
  • Mary's Goats, BackerX
This is Robert: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlPPugKOYNA

Maybe he had a plan. He seems to fork Console OS in order to offer a Business Android.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Backer's post:
  • BackerX
18 year old kid with 2 months of coding offering business OS for companies with legitimately sensitive information.

What is the deal with this delusion? CP brainwashed him.

Guess he thinks he can make a better solution than Google for Work and BlackBerry with their Google partnership. Go Robert!
Christopher Price Wrote:We're not going to ask our teammates in Europe to burn midnight oil to ship source code this weekend. Some cannot even leave their homes, and are under curfew. France is in a state of emergency.

http://robbotos.co.nf
Wow. What companies would use this and why? I see the website is in its infancy, but you'd think with this being aimed at companies, specific security features would be the first things listed and I see no mention of them anywhere.
[-] The following 1 user Likes xxlariusxx's post:
  • BackerX
Looks like the protégé is learning the tricks from his mentor. We'll see if he's as "successful".