Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"The empire struck back..."
Was cursory checking about teclast in the net. saw this link: 

http://techtablets.com/2015/09/teclast-x...this-week/

Teclast already has done dual boot Windows and Android at least before September 2015!

Which means, CP can say he has "done" the dual boot portion on his kickstarter backers using the hardware of teclast recast probably as his "own" hardware to his backers. 

If only his backers knew that they don't have to pay him, they just go direct to teclast! This guy is unbelievable.

Regards,
Banog

Additionally, bet dollars to donuts that CP will use the money from hardware selling from teclast to repay backers, as kickstarter backers money is already gone!
[-] The following 1 user Likes banog's post:
  • BackerX
(06-10-2016, 03:53 PM)xxlariusxx Wrote: why I'd wait for a....ConsoleTab or whatever he's gonna call it

He actually called it a ConsoleTab. Can I claim a Developer Reward or something?
[-] The following 1 user Likes xxlariusxx's post:
  • BackerX
[Image: ConsoleTab-Dev-Mesh-Hero.001.png]

I own a Teclast tablet with core-m, 8 GB RAM, keyboard, Styles pen, added a lte modem, 8 hours battery and installed Remix OS 3.0.1 on it (Marshmallow). 

http://techtablets.com/teclast-x3-pro/review/

Everything works fine on it and I have dual boot with Windows 10 / Linux works also fine.

Look at this GUI. Just a normal Lolipop interface and only an Atom chipset...

I am so happy that I got my money back and I finally have a device / OS that I wanted!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Backer's post:
  • BackerX
(08-16-2016, 09:41 PM)Backer Wrote: Look at this GUI. Just a normal Lolipop interface and only an Atom chipset...

Don't worry. There's a "planned upgrade" (the word is "update", Chris) to Nougat, which will bring multiwindow, etc.

Which is weird because he still hasn't delivered Marshmallow. 

Which is weirder because he's still promising Marshmallow even though ConsoleOS is offline. 

Did you see the pictures btw? No other "staff" and no one from Teclast. Is he protecting their identities too?
  • BackerX
Maybe all his staff is holding the cameras ;-)

I think this is his tablet from Teclast (Specs, etc.)

Runs already Windows 10 and Lollipop (like ConsoleOS)

http://www.gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_350211.html

His launcher has also similar icons ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bnv61sXr...u.be&t=57s

His version is just double the price ;-)
[-] The following 2 users Like Backer's post:
  • xxlariusxx, BackerX

• BackerX

Well, if you have a look in chronological order

First video 2016, second video 2015, third video 2014...

Living with 80.000 Dollar for about 2,5 years and almost nothing to eat... he really lost weight, poor guy.

Also no money for hair gel for his famous style... what have we done? Wink
  • BackerX
(08-26-2016, 11:00 AM)Backer Wrote:

"We developed it..."

Hahahahahahaha
  • Backer
"Teeeclast."

Good to know CP can't correctly pronounce the name of his closest industry partner.
Christopher Price Wrote:We're not going to ask our teammates in Europe to burn midnight oil to ship source code this weekend. Some cannot even leave their homes, and are under curfew. France is in a state of emergency.

[-] The following 2 users Like Mary's Goats's post:
  • Backer, BackerX
Another case of just sticking his console os brand on something he had no hand in. He is just a salesman, and a poor one at that. I love the "200 mb storage option." It is 64 gb tablet, period. He is adding to this a 128 gb sd card which can be had for $39.99 at Frys.com. My Surface 3 is sold as a 64 gb tablet, regardless of how much sd card storage I use. Can't teach an old dog new tricks.
[-] The following 2 users Like expsych's post:
  • Backer, BackerX