• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"The empire struck back..."
"200 GB storage option" is the new "per-device builds."
[-] The following 1 user Likes xxlariusxx's post:
  • BackerX
Thumbs Up 
And the show goes on...

https://console.com.co/consoletab-specif...timetable/

Quote:Magnetic Keyboard Dock with Built-in Battery & Kickstand Reversibility (Optional)
  • Full QWERTY Keyboard & Trackpad

• Two Full Size USB 2.0 Ports

• Extends ConsoleTab Battery Life By 33% – Weighted for perfect weight distribution (the keyboard stays put), without making the device too heavy

• Folds Closed Into Laptop Form-factor for Screen Protection

• Auxiliary Battery Can Recharge Separately from ConsoleTab

• Power switch – ensures auxiliary battery doesn’t get used until you want it to

• Weight: 1.46 Pounds (without ConsoleTab attached)

https://console.com.co/dropping-the-second-battery/

Quote:When our manufacturing partners at Teclast began doing sample runs of the ConsoleTab Docking Keyboard, the failure rates were extremely high. (...) To meet our launch goals, we’re axing the second battery. 

Chris: Thank you for making my day  Big Grin

[Image: christopher-price-console-ceo.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Backer's post:
  • BackerX, CONstoleos
(09-01-2016, 06:14 AM)Backer Wrote: And the show goes on...

https://console.com.co/consoletab-specif...timetable/

Quote:Magnetic Keyboard Dock with Built-in Battery & Kickstand Reversibility (Optional)
  • Full QWERTY Keyboard & Trackpad

• Two Full Size USB 2.0 Ports

• Extends ConsoleTab Battery Life By 33% – Weighted for perfect weight distribution (the keyboard stays put), without making the device too heavy

• Folds Closed Into Laptop Form-factor for Screen Protection

• Auxiliary Battery Can Recharge Separately from ConsoleTab

• Power switch – ensures auxiliary battery doesn’t get used until you want it to

• Weight: 1.46 Pounds (without ConsoleTab attached)

https://console.com.co/dropping-the-second-battery/

Quote:When our manufacturing partners at Teclast began doing sample runs of the ConsoleTab Docking Keyboard, the failure rates were extremely high. (...) To meet our launch goals, we’re axing the second battery. 

Chris: Thank you for making my day  Big Grin

[Image: christopher-price-console-ceo.jpg]

smirking fuck!.. quote:  

"But – if we do decide to bring it back, anyone that buys a ConsoleTab Docking Keyboard this year, will get to crossgrade at cost." (Emphasis mine) 

yeah. Crossgrade my keyboard. I'm sure that will go as planned, on time (next year), without any issues. Especially because Chrissy-poo said  he's on top of it.
Let me just get out my fucking checkbook so I can preorder pre-order pre-order my fucking crossgrade hardware.  

Another.. some classic Bitch Price shit right here:

"Hi all, Christopher here. I’ll try to keep this one brief. At the end of last week we notedthat we would have to bump back the launch of pre-orders due to a manufacturing problem. I can now give more details on that."

Yeah.  Be brief, Chris.. and be Fucked!
[-] The following 1 user Likes CONstoleos's post:
  • BackerX

I love how he says it's a manufacturing problem, then goes on to explain that the actual problem was that it was manufactured according to his specs.
[-] The following 2 users Like xxlariusxx's post:
  • BackerX, CONstoleos
Anyone read the new update from our beloved CEO?! Console OS is moving "headquarters" to Chico, CA. I find that funny, because that's also the city where Mommy and Daddy Christopher Price live. If I had to guess (and I'll confirm once he spends more money to file the public documents for this joke of a "company"), iConsole's new location will be the basement of his parents' house!

Love this attempt at justification and likely a flat-out lie:

Quote:Primarily, as we pivot to being a hardware and devices company, we’re going to need more space. Even storage space in Silicon Valley is particularly expensive, as is the jaw-dropping cost of living. Chico meanwhile, is starting to flex its startup muscles.

While we aren’t a member, Chico has started a city-led incubator, and Chico has hired its first airport manager in years, with a mandate to restore flight service with a major airport, such as San Jose International. Some startups in the area are already running private shuttle flights to and from San Jose, with interest from some of the top tech companies in the valley.

So, we’re not alone in taking an interest in Chico. It’s our founder’s home town, and we’re excited to be making the move. We expect the move to be wrapped up by the end of the month.

Yes, another pivot! And of course, iConsole is always excited at the new, bold moves the company is making!
Christopher Price Wrote:We're not going to ask our teammates in Europe to burn midnight oil to ship source code this weekend. Some cannot even leave their homes, and are under curfew. France is in a state of emergency.

[-] The following 2 users Like Mary's Goats's post:
  • BackerX, CONstoleos
Actually, I think that since Console Inc has grown to be such an global enterprise, this return to Chico is a nostalgic homage to the humble beginnings of the company and of The Founder himself.

A triumphant return, if you will, for The Founder after his successes and worldwide acclaim.

I expect this will be a great boon for Chico and it's economy. With The Founder's return, the satellite companies servicing Console Inc (including Intel and Google) will no doubt want to move close by. In addition, the flight traffic between the Console Inc Global HQ and it's Paris subsidiary will soon make Chico one of the leading transportation hubs in the world!
[-] The following 2 users Like sortan's post:
  • BackerX, CONstoleos
He's also using that as an excuse not to give a final price on the tablet. He had a final price, of course, but once someone who's actually shown interest in buying it said that the price is ridiculous, all of a sudden, he's not sure because of the move. 

And only for Price, could it take 3 weeks to move a couch, a desk, a desktop and some tablets to a new office. For fuck's sake, his "server" is a WD MyCloud AND it's not being used because Console OS is offline. How hard could it be to move?
  • BackerX, CONstoleos
Console, Inc. @iConsole
Today we filed public comment opposing certain portions of @CalEnergy proposed rules on Small Volume PC Makers. We hope to post it soon.
5:14 PM - 24 Oct 2016

Christopher Price ‏@chrisprice  Oct 24

.@iConsole These things take time to do. If you're feeling like Console is treading water, we're doing a lot like this behind the scenes

Ahh, that's why there's no movement on ConsoleTab. Just like it "took time" to post non-answers on the Kickstarter wall, it's now taken weeks to type up yet another complaint that's somehow so much more valid than anyone else's complaints, that he actually makes announcements when he's complained about something. Which happens a lot.
  • BackerX, CONstoleos
(10-26-2016, 09:21 AM)xxlariusxx Wrote: Console, Inc. @iConsole
Today we filed public comment opposing certain portions of @CalEnergy proposed rules on Small Volume PC Makers. We hope to post it soon.
5:14 PM - 24 Oct 2016

Christopher Price ‏@chrisprice  Oct 24

.@iConsole These things take time to do. If you're feeling like Console is treading water, we're doing a lot like this behind the scenes

Ahh, that's why there's no movement on ConsoleTab. Just like it "took time" to post non-answers on the Kickstarter wall, it's now taken weeks to type up yet another complaint that's somehow so much more valid than anyone else's complaints, that he actually makes announcements when he's complained about something. Which happens a lot.
or maybe this is the real reason.....LOL

http://www.gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_286366.html

look at the specs for his ConsoleTAB, then look at this.....for this less than $200, for his $340+ depending on your options...!!!
[-] The following 3 users Like tbltsx86's post:
  • BackerX, CONstoleos, Backer