Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"The empire struck back..."
Well, here it is. After all this time, and all this waiting, Console OS was scrapped, ConsoleTab is obviously never going to happen, but there's something new!!!!

iConsole "...got invited to #io17 at the very very last minute" according to their new tweet. You mean you paid some money to secure a spot on some side booth. Based on the new picture he posted, it looks like he spent MORE MONEY to make pretty little posters advertising.....

Something in your car! Yup, he's taking the stolen (what he calls open sourced) code from the XDA member who died and now he's releasing a new product!!!!!!! I can't wait to see this succeed just like all his other ventures.

Christopher Price Wrote:We're not going to ask our teammates in Europe to burn midnight oil to ship source code this weekend. Some cannot even leave their homes, and are under curfew. France is in a state of emergency.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mary's Goats's post:
  • BackerX
Yeah I noticed that Señor Snakeoil is at it again as well: https://twitter.com/iConsole/status/864601472654204928

I don't normally ask for retweets/etc but if anyone here uses Twitter I would appreciate getting this out there:

https://twitter.com/nathanchere/status/8...8746375171

Particularly including any hashtags or @mentions like @google or #io17 which might show up in other searches to make sure this piece of shit doesn't get away with rinsing and repeating all over again.
[-] The following 1 user Likes nathanchere's post:
  • BackerX
I loved the tweet: "Newer logo. Same old Console."

Good to know! The Console that steals thousands of dollars from people, is 3 years behind on Kickstarter, never delivers, and continually creates new products that never come to fruition? Glad to know nothing's changed.
Christopher Price Wrote:We're not going to ask our teammates in Europe to burn midnight oil to ship source code this weekend. Some cannot even leave their homes, and are under curfew. France is in a state of emergency.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mary's Goats's post:
  • BackerX