Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"The empire struck back..."
Well, here it is. After all this time, and all this waiting, Console OS was scrapped, ConsoleTab is obviously never going to happen, but there's something new!!!!

iConsole "...got invited to #io17 at the very very last minute" according to their new tweet. You mean you paid some money to secure a spot on some side booth. Based on the new picture he posted, it looks like he spent MORE MONEY to make pretty little posters advertising.....

Something in your car! Yup, he's taking the stolen (what he calls open sourced) code from the XDA member who died and now he's releasing a new product!!!!!!! I can't wait to see this succeed just like all his other ventures.

Christopher Price Wrote:We're not going to ask our teammates in Europe to burn midnight oil to ship source code this weekend. Some cannot even leave their homes, and are under curfew. France is in a state of emergency.

[-] The following 2 users Like Mary's Goats's post:
  • BackerX, Phuckit
Yeah I noticed that Señor Snakeoil is at it again as well: https://twitter.com/iConsole/status/864601472654204928

I don't normally ask for retweets/etc but if anyone here uses Twitter I would appreciate getting this out there:

https://twitter.com/nathanchere/status/8...8746375171

Particularly including any hashtags or @mentions like @google or #io17 which might show up in other searches to make sure this piece of shit doesn't get away with rinsing and repeating all over again.
[-] The following 2 users Like nathanchere's post:
  • BackerX, Phuckit
I loved the tweet: "Newer logo. Same old Console."

Good to know! The Console that steals thousands of dollars from people, is 3 years behind on Kickstarter, never delivers, and continually creates new products that never come to fruition? Glad to know nothing's changed.
Christopher Price Wrote:We're not going to ask our teammates in Europe to burn midnight oil to ship source code this weekend. Some cannot even leave their homes, and are under curfew. France is in a state of emergency.

[-] The following 3 users Like Mary's Goats's post:
  • BackerX, nathanchere, Phuckit
Everyone should re-tweet this: https://twitter.com/TooperTeets/status/8...1320872962

[-] The following 4 users Like Mary's Goats's post:
  • BackerX, xxlariusxx, nathanchere, Phuckit

Ahh yes, the consulting thing. Maybe Elon Musk at Tesla rang him this time? Or Google? Maybe they want his guidance since he tweeted about their new OS.

• BackerX, Phuckit
Even if this was a real thing at some point, how could he possibly have clients left? Who, after actually researching him, would go "Yes. THIS is the guy who can get us on the right track."

And another thing, as we've talked about before, what does one thing have to do with the other? Not that anyone was expecting an update anyway, but what does "consulting" have to do with not being able to talk about (the lack of) ConsoleTab progress? I'm pretty sure the only consulting he does is telling people how to get Kodi on a Firestick.
[-] The following 2 users Like xxlariusxx's post:
  • BackerX, Phuckit
Well after understanding his definition of refurbishing from his eBay selling, consulting could likely be an afternoon at Mommy and Daddy Snake oil's place removing malware from their windows machine and installing new ink cartridges he saved $5 on after coupon cutting.

• BackerX, Phuckit
There's a new backer only update. Can someone post it here?

Guaranteed there's some blame on Teclast or industry partners not being able to source key hardware to make the tablet.

Yes, you're right.

I think Christopher was "consulting" for his "venture capital investors", aka fixing grandpa's computer. We might need to update the jargon thread.
[-] The following 1 user Likes sortan's post:
  • BackerX
Remember when I backed that Kickstarter project to "keep Console going?"  Yeah, me neither.   I wonder if Chri$ Price knows that he can sell the car that backers paid for and redress the forlorn backers with the proceeds?  Nah, I guess he's in this one for the long con.