Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"The empire struck back..."
Hi Ian,  Welcome back!  Much to the chagrin of the ConsoleOS watchers left here,  we don't have any non-refunded backers.  There isn't much more we can do for the remaining backers.   They obviously aren't happy, and Chris Price just admonishes them with his lies and excuses, like a broken record.  It's sad to see him get away with this fraud.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BackerX's post:
  • Ian R
In today's news, Christopher Price tweets about another person/company misusing DMCA Takedowns while simultaneously talking to himself at iConsole

He's literally gone dark. Why does he even do tradeshows and spend all this backer/mommy-daddy money on pretty posterboards and presentations? He just pitches imaginary ideas and moves on to the next one. I find his mental illness fascinating.
Christopher Price Wrote:We're not going to ask our teammates in Europe to burn midnight oil to ship source code this weekend. Some cannot even leave their homes, and are under curfew. France is in a state of emergency.

[-] The following 3 users Like Mary's Goats's post:
  • BackerX, Ian R, nathanchere
Should we believe these posts? I mean, surely he's telling the truth this time!

Yes, everyone is totally wondering what you're up to Chris.
Christopher Price Wrote:We're not going to ask our teammates in Europe to burn midnight oil to ship source code this weekend. Some cannot even leave their homes, and are under curfew. France is in a state of emergency.

[-] The following 2 users Like Mary's Goats's post:
  • BackerX, nathanchere
That facebook feed made me kind of sad.  He's the kind of dude who writes elaborate posts and then is the sole commenter on them. No likes.

And now seeing his political affiliation, it doesn't surprise me that he's a holier-than-thou fraudster. 

I liked the part about making sure the secret testers "don't reply here."  Didn't his development staff for the Console OS have the same directive?  

It's the same communication technique I use to send messages a girl I met this summer. You can't meet her.  She's from Canada.  You can't call her because she doesn't have a phone.  And her Dad is really strict.  But she reads all our posts here, religiously.

In fact, she's overdue for a message:

Hi Asuka, What's up, shorty!  I' m still thinking of the sock puppets we made together.  Ahh, magical memories.  Anyway, per our established protocol,  please don't respond to this, or any message for that matter, in a publicly verifiable way.  Toodles and many makings of the mouth kisses where two people touch tounges like I did once, I mean, we did once.  I swear.  I mean, remember? 
[-] The following 2 users Like BackerX's post:
  • Mary's Goats, nathanchere