Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"The empire struck back..."
No one cared to point out that he staged that little conversation between iConsole and himself like it was two different people.

That really made me laugh. Where's ConsoleTab? I mean, pre-orders were supposed to take place about 3 months ago now.

Anyone else also see this latest post on the Kickstarter wall?:

This is literally him saying "We're done with this little project. We took $80,000 from you and because of other people's decisions we won't be delivering what we promised. Goodbye."

Douchebag.
Christopher Price Wrote:We're not going to ask our teammates in Europe to burn midnight oil to ship source code this weekend. Some cannot even leave their homes, and are under curfew. France is in a state of emergency.

[-] The following 2 users Like Mary's Goats's post:
  • BackerX, CONstoleos
"We think people in that space, now that Google has announced this move, are throwing bad money after good at this point." 

Translation: I will never be what Jide/Remix so I'm going to pretend I don't want to be. 

This is literally the same argument he used for Android N. "We can't do anything until we see what N is." N came, and Remix is still thriving. Plus, who even knows how far off Andromeda is anyway? It's no excuse to not produce right now. 

By the way, LOL at "return to developing ConsoleOS". Oh, and the phrase is "good money after bad."
[-] The following 2 users Like xxlariusxx's post:
  • BackerX, CONstoleos
(11-03-2016, 07:55 PM)xxlariusxx Wrote: "We think people in that space, now that Google has announced this move, are throwing bad money after good at this point." 

Ahhhhhh yes, Google's "move," the "move" they just confirmed to not be happening. Android+Chrome are not moving into this Andromeda our favorite CEO was speaking of. Yet another excuse for continuing to not deliver, but I guess he doesn't need another one because everyone seems to have moved on; sick of the boy who cried wolf. There's a few backers who pipe up once and awhile but Chrissy doesn't even respond anymore. He's $80,000 richer and needs to keep the forward-thinking-Chico-California-based iConsole.com.co.info.us.whatever heading in innovative directions! Chico's the next Silicon Valley, and he's leading that push.

Still eagerly awaiting ConsoleTab, I was supposed to pre-order 3+ months ago!
Christopher Price Wrote:We're not going to ask our teammates in Europe to burn midnight oil to ship source code this weekend. Some cannot even leave their homes, and are under curfew. France is in a state of emergency.

• BackerX, CONstoleos
Oh boy oh boy oh boy. Here it is ladies and gentlemen, Console Inc's (now called Console Enterprises) New Year's Update!!! 

https://console.enterprises/new-year-new-update/

I love this line: "What’s up with ConsoleTab? Why is it not open for ordering yet? After we fixed our battery… situation… We found ourselves in the same boat as the Jolla Tablet. A key component we needed was suddenly replaced with a newer one."

Shame on you Intel, again.

[-] The following 3 users Like Mary's Goats's post:
  • BackerX, Backer, CONstoleos
(01-03-2017, 04:58 PM)Mary Wrote: Oh boy oh boy oh boy. Here it is ladies and gentlemen, Console Inc's (now called Console Enterprises) New Year's Update!!! 

CPs Update Wrote:Thankfully, we didn’t do what Jolla did, and take paid-for pre-orders, and then burn thousands of paying customers out of hundreds of dollars each.

Um, but wait... You just did a ConsoleOS jobbie and took paid-for pre-orders, and then burned thousands of paying customers out of between $10 to $500 each. 

So it's totally different?  You(we/it?) are a beacon of moral propriety.  Here Here!
[-] The following 1 user Likes BackerX's post:
  • CONstoleos
(01-04-2017, 12:44 AM)BackerX Wrote: Um, but wait... You just did a ConsoleOS jobbie and took paid-for pre-orders, and then burned thousands of paying customers out of between $10 to $500 each.

Also... 

"We aren’t quitters. With Intel returning to Android, we were proven right to not have given up."

What the fuck are you talking about? You totally gave up on Console OS and said anyone doing Android on Intel was wasting their time and money. It was literally in the last "update" you posted right before this one. I quoted it!
[-] The following 2 users Like xxlariusxx's post:
  • BackerX, CONstoleos
Quote:ConsoleTab will debut (again) this month with a new processor – and the ordering books should open up. Better specs, same target price.

Strange because nothing debuted, except in his head. Kinda like how he will resume shipping rewards to his backers.

The disconnect between reality and his perception of reality is quite fascinating.
[-] The following 2 users Like sortan's post:
  • BackerX, CONstoleos
(01-05-2017, 05:39 PM)sortan Wrote:
Quote:ConsoleTab will debut (again) this month with a new processor – and the ordering books should open up. Better specs, same target price.

Strange because nothing debuted, except in his head. Kinda like how he will resume shipping rewards to his backers.

The disconnect between reality and his perception of reality is quite fascinating.

can't help but wonder who he's keeping up appearances for.  family investors in his many "visionary" businesses and products?  his own deranged personalities?

This is just classic CP asshattery:  qouted from CP (emphasisi mine)

"FINALLY, OUR NAME GETS A TWEAK

We’ve quietly changed our name from Console Inc. to Console Enterprises. There are several reasons why, but basically another company (a mere mile away from us) started using the same name as us – shortly after we reserved rights to the name in California.

They were doing something completely different – but compounding the matter, managed to raise millions of dollars. While we agreed not to sue one-another, it just became messy. When the .enterprises gTLD (domain name suffix) opened up, we leaped at the opportunity.

Now it’s so much easier to find us on the web… since, you can now find Console Enterprises at Console.enterprises – Simple, easier, better.

We will continue to assert our rights over the Console Inc name, and use it for our industry consulting services.
2017 is an exciting year for us. The past two years have been a mess of pull-backs from corporate partners, and community consternation as a result. We aren’t quitters. With Intel returning to Android, we were proven right to not have given up. We’re really excited about what 2017 will bring."
[-] The following 2 users Like CONstoleos's post:
  • BackerX, Ian R
Just in case anyone was wondering, the latest delay, since 3 weeks ago, is the Oroville Dam spill.

I guess Christopher Price (considering how muscular and athletic he looks) has been working around the clock for almost 21 days volunteering; such a community leader. Of course, like the previous terrorist attacks in Paris he used as an excuse for delaying, he's using an infrastructure disaster this time.

Totally reasonable explanation for still not opening up a non-existent tablet for pre-order.

• BackerX, Phuckit
And the elusive consoletab still remains elusive 7 months after its initial unveiling at IDF. More Chris Price vaporware. This self proclaimed "tech leader" is such a joke.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Phuckit's post:
  • BackerX