Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meetups dead. Backers have options! ConsoleOS going Experimental.
I found some posts of this Test0r, which disapped. Probably Price or his "team" deleted them after some time.

It seems that these posts told the user to try Remix OS in order to double check for hardware problems or giving some insight that the software may have a bug, e.g. wifi not working...

All deleted... As we all know Price would have deleted every post in his forum, too if the Backers would have gone to his forum.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Backer's post:
  • BackerX
(07-25-2016, 10:57 AM)Backer Wrote: I found some posts of this Test0r, which disapped. Probably Price or his "team" deleted them after some time.

It seems that these posts told the user to try Remix OS in order to double check for hardware problems or giving some insight that the software may have a bug, e.g. wifi not working...

All deleted... As we all know Price would have deleted every post in his forum, too if the Backers would have gone to his forum.

not all...see and check the dates:

http://forums.console.com.co/threads/tro...mega.2192/

LOL
(07-25-2016, 07:35 PM)tbltsx86 Wrote: not all...see and check the dates:

http://forums.console.com.co/threads/tro...mega.2192/

LOL

Nice. Customer. Service. 

Quote:    
Now that post is gone and Price still hasn't helped the first guy. Just ridiculous.
[-] The following 1 user Likes xxlariusxx's post:
  • BackerX
Funny how much of his days are consumed by dishonesty trying to mop up any hint of bad PR.
Christopher Price Wrote:We're not going to ask our teammates in Europe to burn midnight oil to ship source code this weekend. Some cannot even leave their homes, and are under curfew. France is in a state of emergency.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mary's Goats's post:
  • BackerX
Wow, he didn't even try on that last reply. Just went right for the closest fitting excuse.

• BackerX
wow, I am suprised that your post survived.

he keeps deleting posts - censorship

if he really wanted to go ahead with his intel tablet stuff with OpenHU he would have needed an android distribution.

that would have meant that he needs a working os, but which one would it have been?
  • BackerX
Speaking of OpenHU, he's REALLY mad the guy who fixed it isn't sharing. I posted this:

...and he banned me, lol.
[-] The following 2 users Like xxlariusxx's post:
  • Backer, BackerX
he deleted again a lot of stuff. well, polishing his image seems to be his hobby Smile

sorry for you to be deleted, but creating a new account seems to be easy if I have a look at all this spam bots.
  • BackerX
It was just nice to see his next scam stopped dead in its tracks. The guy who fixed it said he wouldn't rebrand it until he made significant contributions, which is how it SHOULD be. Of course Price did the opposite, took it, renamed it, didn't/couldn't contribute one single thing, while basically claiming "the guy who just passed away said I could sell this."

EDIT: The guy will post the source soon so Price will still try to take it.
  • BackerX