Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Console OS Kickstarter Comments Section
Hello! That Headphones Guy from Kickstarter here. This is a PDF capture of the entirety of the Console OS Kickstarter comments section. This document includes all of the comments up through the date of the time stamp immediately following, [1/20/2016 at 2:19 AM MST]. Gladly enjoy all 842 pages of marketing drivel and salesman deceit. Warning: May contain nuts, including Christopher Price.

.pdf   Console OS Kickstarter Comments Section [1-20-2016, 2.19 AM MST].pdf (Size: 6.31 MB / Downloads: 167)
This is really great - thanks for putting it together. I had given up using the Load More Comments button when trying to read up on this shambles. The backers' comments around the DR1 launch are particularly important reading since CP considers its release qualifies the project as delivering.
hifihedgehog Wrote:Hello! That Headphones Guy from Kickstarter here. This is a PDF capture of the entirety of the Console OS Kickstarter comments section. This document includes all of the comments up through the date of the time stamp immediately following, [1/20/2016 at 2:19 MST]. Gladly enjoy all 842 pages of marketing drivel and salesman deceit. Warning: May contain nuts, including Christopher Price.

Welcome THG! Big fan!  Keep it up!

Funny..  I actually went through the same exercise this weekend, creating a .pdf and .zip  I guess I never uploaded them.    Also, note that all the Backer Updates are online and searchable.  There is some very telling stuff in there.

edit:  Found the .zip, with the HTML inside.  This was current as of Sunday, I think.

Attached Files
.zip   ConsoleOSComments.zip (Size: 4.48 MB / Downloads: 51)
Here is the latest copy of the comment sections with the following timestamp, [2/4/2016 at 12:01 AM MST].

Attached Files
.pdf   Console OS Kickstarter Comments Section [2-4-2016, 12.01 AM MST].pdf (Size: 6.15 MB / Downloads: 217)