Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Your predictions
(03-22-2016, 11:53 AM)roddie Wrote: Also, we got a sneak peek into ConOS towers and their enterprise storage which is definitely not just a portable USB hard drive (who needs RAID anyway?).

Well, to be fair, you don't really need a backup solution when your "work" consists of ctrl+c, ctrl+v, and renaming a few strings. All of which can be done in a couple of minutes Wink
[-] The following 1 user Likes sortan's post:
  • BackerX
(03-22-2016, 11:53 AM)roddie Wrote: (who needs RAID anyway?).

I think that's a non-standard RAID level MyB.  I've heard it's used exclusively for The GitHub implementations, but have never actually seen it in action.   Confused
He doesn't need much more than a MyBook anyway, because he's doing another one of his trademark "quiet" launches.

Quiet launch = I can officially say I released something if anyone asks, but I'm not gonna really announce it, in case too many people actually download it and see how little I've done.
(03-23-2016, 05:58 AM)xxlariusxx Wrote: He doesn't need much more than a MyBook anyway, because he's doing another one of his trademark "quiet" launches.

Quiet launch = I can officially say I released something if anyone asks, but I'm not gonna really announce it, in case too many people actually download it and see how little I've done 

It's so quiet that there hasn't been any changes to GitHub for what, about 30 days now, and he bashes Remix OS for
not having "open source" code, yet claims he has a new build uploaded for everyone without any changes to his own
"open source" on GitHub.......??????

Scammers never lie, and lairs never scam!!!!!!!!!!!!
(03-23-2016, 06:57 AM)tbltsx86 Wrote: not having "open source" code, yet claims he has a new build uploaded for everyone without any changes to his own

RemixOS close-sourcing their truly built-from-the-ground-up features is a very good call, as it prevents low-life scammers like CP from just lifting the hard work and dropping it into another "OS." The thousands of hours of coding and development they put into their Desktop UI should belong to them, they deserve it.

CP is delusional.
Christopher Price Wrote:We're not going to ask our teammates in Europe to burn midnight oil to ship source code this weekend. Some cannot even leave their homes, and are under curfew. France is in a state of emergency.

(03-23-2016, 04:16 PM)Mary Wrote:
(03-23-2016, 06:57 AM)tbltsx86 Wrote: not having "open source" code, yet claims he has a new build uploaded for everyone without any changes to his own

RemixOS close-sourcing their truly built-from-the-ground-up features is a very good call, as it prevents low-life scammers like CP from just lifting the hard work and dropping it into another "OS." The thousands of hours of coding and development they put into their Desktop UI should belong to them, they deserve it.

CP is delusional.

"Delusional comes from a Latin word meaning "deceiving." So delusional thinking is kind of like deceiving yourself by believing outrageous things. Delusional thoughts are often a sign of mental illness, but the word can also be used more loosely to describe behavior that is just not realistic."

todays total delusional comment, going on an unsubstantiable flight of speculative fancy.....

Creator Mobile Media Ventures, Inc. about 2 hours ago

@Ripton - Hundreds of thousands have downloaded Console OS, and we're excited to see it continue growing!

anyone who really believes that, call me...I got a bridge I can sell you, real cheap....LOL
[-] The following 1 user Likes tbltsx86's post:
  • BackerX

Let's not forget, at this point Console OS has delivered, because the "...Express install is the easiest-to-install distribution of Android for PC." Let's forget the 100s of features marketed and never delivered, it's just the easiest thing to run.

And you know what's even funnier? The USB deployment for Console OS was taken from another piece of open-source software, CP didn't do anything there either.

Fucking love this guy.
Christopher Price Wrote:We're not going to ask our teammates in Europe to burn midnight oil to ship source code this weekend. Some cannot even leave their homes, and are under curfew. France is in a state of emergency.

It's ALL he talks about. "It's the fastest to install, it's the easiest to install." Nevermind that, once it's installed, you may not have essentials like sound or Wi-Fi. Btw, does he get some kind of royalty every time he uses the word "frankly"? 

I am looking forward to this "new wave of press and attention" though. I'm sure it'll be as successful as the time he was going to make a new comment system to get rid of the trolls--oh wait, well, maybe that time he was going to get rid of all the spam in his forums. Or when he was going to put pressure on the industry with Console Developer Rewards. Oh well, still looking forward to it.
[-] The following 3 users Like xxlariusxx's post:
  • Mary's Goats, Ian R, BackerX
(04-09-2016, 04:14 PM)Mary Wrote: Let's not forget, at this point Console OS has delivered, because the "...Express install is the easiest-to-install distribution of Android for PC." Let's forget the 100s of features marketed and never delivered, it's just the easiest thing to run.

And you know what's even funnier? The USB deployment for Console OS was taken from another piece of open-source software, CP didn't do anything there either.

Fucking love this guy.

Creator Mobile Media Ventures, Inc. 1 day ago
@Harry - Frankly, it has been the stated goal of the cyberstalking trolls to attempt to bury our comments. Bury comments where we have echoed much of what you are seeking. 

seems that CPrice and his Console OS fit the definition of a troll perfectly, yet
he still claims anyone disagreeing with him is a troll...

trolls the personality traits of:
-------------------------------------
Machiavellianism – willingness to manipulate and deceive others
narcissism – grandiosity and entitlement
psychopathy – lacking remorse and empathy
sadism – taking pleasure in the suffering of others
[-] The following 1 user Likes tbltsx86's post:
  • BackerX
"Bury comments where we have echoed much of what you are seeking."

No, Chris. That backer suggested that you yourself apologize for not delivering. But every single time you have the opportunity to do so, you say "We're sorry......that Intel discontinued Android-IA." You yourself have yet to take responsibility for a single thing.
[-] The following 1 user Likes xxlariusxx's post:
  • BackerX