Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Meet a sock-puppet alter ego
Nice work BackerX! I concur that asuka is definitely Price. Seems to have a lot of free time left over from rebuilding that android with over 100 new features already built in!
Haha, I'm mooshibas on Slickdeals.net, that's my post.

Now that I have experience with CP language, it's easy to see that's him. Loves to bring up the Cyanogen reference, and his writing style can be clearly spotted.

The guy's a grade A douchebag.
Christopher Price Wrote:We're not going to ask our teammates in Europe to burn midnight oil to ship source code this weekend. Some cannot even leave their homes, and are under curfew. France is in a state of emergency.

Good find! His language really has an inimitable style of bullshit.
Just in case someone calls him out on asuka and he tries to deny it, I put this little image together. You be the judge.

Christopher Price Wrote:We're not going to ask our teammates in Europe to burn midnight oil to ship source code this weekend. Some cannot even leave their homes, and are under curfew. France is in a state of emergency.

(02-10-2016, 12:26 PM)Mary Wrote: Just in case someone calls him out on asuka and he tries to deny it, I put this little image together. You be the judge.

Thanks MG!  Nice image.  I've adjusted the permissions so that guests can view and download attachments without having to make an account here.  Should have done that awhile back.  Anyway, it will allow this thread (and others) to be a bit more accessible to the general public.
(02-10-2016, 02:37 PM)BackerX Wrote:
(02-10-2016, 12:26 PM)Mary Wrote: Just in case someone calls him out on asuka and he tries to deny it, I put this little image together. You be the judge.

Thanks MG!  Nice image.  I've adjusted the permissions so that guests can view and download attachments without having to make an account here.  Should have done that awhile back.  Anyway, it will allow this thread (and others) to be a bit more accessible to the general public.

No problem. You should bring up the astroturfing again and quote "asuka" parading Console OS, then link to this image to back it up. Really don't see how CP could say he's not asuka, unless it's the world's greatest coincidence that all the dates line up perfectly.

This is his ebay listing for the KOLD

In the eBay listing he claims he got two KOLDs so is selling one, while in the blog post he claims he's bailing on the KOLD system itself. The guy really does have to lie about every. single. damn. thing. I get that you want your stuff to sell, but why lie? Just don't mention anything about why you want to sell it...

Anyways, looks like he made a $148 profit. I wonder how many of the devices he's flipping on eBay have been bought with Kickstarter funds?

edit:

and it follows a funny pattern:

in the blog:

Quote:I didn’t get one for free. Frankly, with all my authority on soda, I’m a bit baffled on why Green Mountain didn’t send me one. No, I’m not a mommy blogger. But still, it would have been nice.

and somehow (in his imagination) this transmutes into:

ebay description:

Quote:Up for sale is a brand new Keurig KOLD. I am selling it because I got it as a Christmas gift, but I received one as a review unit.

The guys has some serious mental issues. He makes a false claim or something he hopes to be true (I delivered Console OS Pro!), and the a week later has someone convinced himself that its the absolute truth. Nothing about his eBay description is true: he didn't get it as a gift and he didn't receive a review unit (because if did get a review unit, he would write a sycophantic review). I really don't understand why he has to lie about every single thing when it really doesn't even matter unless there is something pathological going on...
(02-10-2016, 03:35 PM)sortan Wrote: This is his ebay listing for the KOLD

In the eBay listing he claims he got two KOLDs so is selling one, while in the blog post he claims he's bailing on the KOLD system itself. The guy really does have to lie about every. single. damn. thing. I get that you want your stuff to sell, but why lie? Just don't mention anything about why you want to sell it...

Anyways, looks like he made a $148 profit. I wonder how many of the devices he's flipping on eBay have been bought with Kickstarter funds?

edit:

and it follows a funny pattern:

in the blog:

Quote:I didn’t get one for free. Frankly, with all my authority on soda, I’m a bit baffled on why Green Mountain didn’t send me one. No, I’m not a mommy blogger. But still, it would have been nice.

and somehow (in his imagination) this transmutes into:

ebay description:

Quote:Up for sale is a brand new Keurig KOLD. I am selling it because I got it as a Christmas gift, but I received one as a review unit.

The guys has some serious mental issues. He makes a false claim or something he hopes to be true (I delivered Console OS Pro!), and the a week later has someone convinced himself that its the absolute truth. Nothing about his eBay description is true: he didn't get it as a gift and he didn't receive a review unit (because if did get a review unit, he would write a sycophantic review). I really don't understand why he has to lie about every single thing when it really doesn't even matter unless there is something pathological going on...

Yes, he is a pathological liar. Definitely has some mental issues going on. He just replied to a backer saying he's not going to reply anymore after "exposing" his dishonesty.  

I find it quite ironic that he would say such a thing. Par for the course.

Did you guys see this one? Where asuka sources phonenews.com?

Classic! Seriously, when deceit and manipulation becomes this ingrained into a person's psyche, there probably isn't anything else left.
LOL, apparently pointing this out to backers is harassment of "teammates" - why bother with that charade when it's clearly been linked to him through his own website named after him!  Rolleyes

[Image: JtlM2MU.png]
Christopher Price Wrote:We have checkpointed and sent our GitHub rebase to staging